The Tradition Continues!
Los Angeles, September 6, 2017 – For the 4th time, Los Angeles hosts Le Dîner en Blanc! On Saturday, October 14th, the annual elegant affair will gather at a secret location over 2,500 friends and friends of friends for another unforgettable evening of beauty and magic.
To relive or discover this elegant affair, watch the 2016 Official Video: Le Dîner en Blanc - Los Angeles
Participating in this unique event occurs in three stages: Phase 1 is for members who attended the previous year; Phase 2 is for new members who are referred by Phase 1 attendees; and Phase 3 is for people who have signed up on the waiting list. Sign up now at losangeles.dinerenblanc.com/register.
“We are thrilled to be back in Los Angeles for the fourth time to honor this tradition of community and culinary excellence,” said Annette Dalloo, co-host of Le Dîner en Blanc – Los Angeles. “With the tremendous success of last year’s event, we could not be more excited to continue our relationship with Patina Catering. Their expertise and years of experience elevate Le Dîner en Blanc Los Angeles to new heights,” said Dalloo.
Bystanders will witness groups of guests all dressed in white gathering at various locations across the city. Guided by Dîner en Blanc volunteers, these groups will then converge on one of the city’s most beautiful settings. Every guest brings their own table, chairs and table setting and can bring their own gourmet feast or order from one of Patina Caterings picnic baskets, curated exclusively for Le Dîner en Blanc Los Angeles 2017. The evening is filled with visually breathtaking moments including the traditional napkin twirl to mark the beginning of the dinner and the light show to let guests know they are now free to mingle and dance. At the end of the evening, guests will pack up all of their belongings, pick up all their litter and head back into the night, leaving behind no sign of their elegant revelry.
To maintain the uniqueness of Le Dîner en Blanc as well as staying true to tradition, guests must observe certain requirements and follow a few key rules:
- Once confirmed, each guest’s participation becomes mandatory, regardless of weather conditions. This is a rain or shine event.
- Dress code: elegant and white only. Originality is encouraged as long as it is stylish and tasteful.
- Table setting: all white!
- Champagne and/or wine only. Beer and hard liquor are prohibited.
- As per Los Angeles alcohol laws, guests cannot bring their own alcohol. Guests wishing to enjoy wine or Champagne must reserve online through the Dîner en Blanc’s e-store. Guests are, however, welcome to bring their own non-alcoholic beverages.
- To ensure that the location secret is kept undisclosed until last minute, guests meet at assigned departure location and are escorted by a Dîner en Blanc volunteer.
- In order to leave the event location as clean as when they arrived, guests are required to leave with all their belongings, leftovers and litter.
Guests must bring
- A table, two white chairs, white tablecloth.
- A picnic basket comprising fine food and proper stemware and white dinnerware.
- A catered picnic basket option, which can be picked up on site, will be available for those who do not wish to pack their own. Guests wishing to do so must reserve online through the Le Dîner en Blanc Los Angeles website.
For full details on the event’s rules and regulations, visit losangeles.dinerenblanc.com.
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: