Save the Date - Diner en Blanc - Los Angeles
The City’s Largest Dinner Party Return to Los Angeles!
80 Cities Worldwide Host Annually the Legendary Pop-Up Culinary Event,
Los Angeles will celebrate its 6th Le Dîner en Blanc on Saturday, October 12, 2019
A leading summer event in Paris for the past 30 years, this elegant and secret affair is now well on its way to becoming THE foodie event of the year! On Saturday, October 12th, Le Dîner en Blanc – Los Angeles will take place at a secret location.
Participation to this unique event happens in three stages: Phase 1 is for members from the previous year; Phase 2 is for new members who are referred by Phase I attendees; and Phase 3 is for people who signed up on the waiting list. To receive an invitation to this magical experience, people can sign-up now on the waiting list at register.dinerenblanc.com/losangeles/en/register.
Every summer in cities around the world, thousands of people dressed entirely in white descend on a landmark public space with everything they need for an elegant soirée in tow, including folding table and chairs, gourmet picnic, fine china, silverware, and tablecloth. Over the course of the evening, the guests eat and celebrate amid live music and dancing. Many spend weeks in advance planning their menus and the white ensemble. The event offers the perfect occasion to express their unique fashion and design style; the often elaborate and creative outfits, fantastical hats, and decorative table settings are always a fabulous spectacle.
“There's nothing that compares to the unreal impact and escape of Le Dîner en Blanc – Los Angeles; fabulous food, fresh friendships, entertainment and iconic settings. I've attended year after year and my group has grown to devoted fans that embrace the rules and tack-on their own signature spin. Le Dîner en Blanc – Los Angeles is a true Tinseltown treat!” John Trosko – Group Leader
“I love the mystery, and when we arrive, it's the most magical party I've ever seen.” Tiffany Gardner – Group Leader
To maintain the uniqueness of Le Dîner en Blanc as well as staying true to tradition, guests must observe certain requirements and follow a few key rules:
- Once confirmed, each guest’s participation becomes mandatory, regardless of weather conditions. This is a rain or shine event.
- Dress code: elegant and white only. Originality is encouraged as long as it is stylish and tasteful.
- Table setting: all white!
- Champagne and/or wine. Beer and hard liquor are prohibited.
- As per Los Angeles County alcohol laws/regulations, guests cannot bring their own alcohol. Guests wishing to enjoy some wine or Champagne, must reserve online through Le Dîner en Blanc’s e-store. However, guests are welcome to bring their own non-alcoholic beverages.
- To ensure that the location secret is kept undisclosed until last minute, guests meet at assigned departure location and are escorted by a Dîner en Blanc volunteer.
- In order to leave the event location as clean as when they arrived, guests are required to leave with all their belongings, leftovers and litter.
Guests must bring
- A table, two white chairs, white tablecloth.
- A picnic basket comprising fine food and proper stemware and white dinnerware.
- A catered picnic basket option, which can be picked up on site, will be available for those who do not wish to pack their own. Guests wishing to do so must reserve online through Le Dîner en Blanc’s e-store.
About the Hosts of Le Dîner en Blanc – Los Angeles
The hosting team for Le Dîner en Blanc – Los Angeles is produced by Ville des Anges composed of Annette Dalloo, Roger Hobby, Dan Joyce and Joselle Celine Gilvezan. Annette Dalloo has been a part of the Los Angeles team since 2016 and started hosting Le Dîner en Blanc in 2013 for the Chicago team. She started her own design company over 14 years ago and enjoys every aspect of making the world a more beautiful and functional place. Roger Hobby also returns for his fourth year in Los Angeles and is one of the founding members of Le Dîner en Blanc - Chicago. Having participated in Le Dîner en Blanc Paris for nearly 20 years, Roger brings the French touch and history of the event to the team as well as his own “je ne sais quoi.” Dan Joyce is an event professional with over 20 years of experience in producing signature events for Blizzard, His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, ESPN, Disney Sports, Rollerblade, Haley Miranda Group and the United States Olympic Committee. Dan's impressive background keeps the team together and always moving forward. Joselle Celine Gilvezan joins the Le Dîner en Blanc - Los Angeles team after participating as a table leader in 2016. After a decade in the night club business in Atlanta, GA, she settled in Los Angeles where she worked as a talent agent. Then, for the last 15 years, she has been a Private Estate Manager/Personal Assistant, putting to good use her organizational skills.
To keep up to date on event announcements, visit losangeles.dinerenblanc.com or
#dinerenblanc #debla #debla2019 #deblosangeles2019
For general information regarding the event please contact us at email@example.com
For media requests, interviews or images, contact:
Jamie Dabao Brown - DirectPR & Marketing - firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: