Looking for a New Team of Hosts for Dîner en Blanc – Los Angeles 2016
In recent years, Le Dîner en Blanc has truly become a global phenomenon, bringing people together from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds under one organization: Dîner en Blanc International. Today, more than 70 cities around the world host their own annual Dîner en Blanc event, including Paris, New York, Las Vegas, Sao Paulo , London, Tokyo, Seoul, and Sydney.
Le Dîner en Blanc is looking for event specialists who would be interested in getting involved in this project. If you are interested, please fill out the applicant form.
If you have any questions regarding Le Dîner en Blanc, we kindly ask that you refer to our FAQ section located on the Dîner en Blanc International webpage. If you are still left with unanswered questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly clarify any queries you may have.
Notes to the interested hosts:
- Please note that all communications with Dîner en Blanc International will be in French or English.
- We are looking for a team of 3 people who have experience managing large-scale events and dealing with alcohol & venues permits.
- Dîner en Blanc International does not produce all Dîner en Blanc events worldwide. We offer support services and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. As this service is offered for free, organizers must have the needed experience and structure to build such an event, and they must also agree to comply with the standards established by Dîner en Blanc International.
- It is important to understand that we don’t hire any hosts. Each event is headed by passionate local organizers who are in love with the concept. Each event is financially independent from the Dîner en Blanc structure.
- Dîner en Blanc cannot be associated to any charitable or political causes.
We will be prioritizing new requests until May 20th, 2016.
We thank you for your interest and we hope you’ll have the chance to be a part of the unique and original experience of a real Dîner en Blanc soon!
Dîner en Blanc International team
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: